Aggressive and Successful Criminal Defense Representation
At the law office of John Wesley Hall we have over 40 years of experience as Little Rock criminal law attorneys, defending and representing clients in a wide range of criminal cases, from the smallest case to complicated multi-month murder trials. We have extensive experience handling Arkansas white collar crime cases and other crimes, including:
- Drug Crimes: We have experience representing clients in marijuana, methamphetamine, and other drug charges. We work hard to minimize the damage done, reduce the severity of the charge and help the client avoid prison.
- Homicide: Our firm investigates all the facts relating to the case and collects evidence for proving our client's alibi or situation that can provide a reason or defense for the crime, thereby reducing charges.
- Child Sex, Internet, and Child Pornography: We have experience in defending clients' in sex cases rights and are successful in cross-examining witnesses in order to prove false allegations and question the victim's motivations. We also help clients get off the sex offender registry.
- Vehicular Homicide or Manslaughter: Our firm has experience representing clients in murder cases and vehicular homicide. We work hard to explain our client's case in the best way possible to the jury.
- White Collar: We use our knowledge of the law to help minimize the charges and legal ramifications caused by federal crimes such as money laundering, credit card, insurance, wire, mail or Internet fraud, bribery, and tax evasion.
- Our Trial Practice: A trial is a complicated event. We conduct pre-trial investigation of our clients cases and provide important facts to the jury to mitigate the crime or punishment.
- Search and Seizure: Mr. Hall is a nationally recognized expert in the law of search and seizure. We have experience handling search and seizure cases ranging from drug to weapon possession and computer searches. Our clients have cars, businesses, houses, cell phones, and computers that have been lawfully and unlawfully searched by police and other law enforcement officers or government officials, and we assert our clients' rights in these cases. We already know the law--research is unnecessary.
- Appeals and Post Conviction Proceedings State and Federal: We are also experienced appellate advocates, Hall having argued 250 appeals, including two in the U.S. Supreme Court. We conduct trials to also protect the record for appeal. We are reasonably successful at overturning convictions and work hard for the benefit of our clients' cases. He is often referred to as Arkansas's " lawyer of last resort."