White Collar Crimes
The nature of white collar crimes means that people who find themselves facing charges are often executives, government officials, and others who may not be accustomed to the criminal defense process. Little Rock attorney John Wesley Hall has worked with CEOs, high-ranking government workers, and many other professionals who are charged with fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, tax evasion, and other types of nonviolent crimes.
Our firm and our lawyers have been a successful presence on the Little Rock legal scene for more than 40 years, so we know how to get the job done. Whether it’s fighting in a courtroom for the rights of our clients or negotiating deals to minimize the potential embarrassment and spectacle of a trial, we’ll stand by you every step of the way.
Whatever The Nature Of The Charges, We Can Help
White collar charges could include the following types of violations:
- Wire fraud and mail fraud, in which someone uses a communication method such as the U.S. mail, telephone, or the internet to commit an offense
- Medicare and Medicaid fraud, in which services provided by medical professionals are inflated or misrepresented to receive government reimbursements to which they are not entitled
- Tax fraud, in which a tax agency is knowingly underpaid or otherwise misled
- Insurance fraud, where clients intentionally request benefits for a loss that is misstated or invented
- Bribery, extortion, perjury, and obstruction of justice
Many of these cases will be charged as federal, rather than state, crimes, which might include a grand jury investigation. We have the experience to handle these cases all the way from the investigation process through to their conclusion.